Leasehold Valuers, established in 2013, is passionate about providing professional, independent and specialist advice on the valuation and negotiation of residential lease extensions. Leasehold Valuers enables leaseholders to take control of the ownership of their properties and, as the company never acts on behalf of freeholders, you can be safe in the knowledge that there is absolutely no conflict of interest.
To date, Leasehold Valuers has represented over 4,500 leaseholders in the statutory lease extension or freehold purchase of their properties.
Extending the lease on your own property or purchasing the freehold of the entire building with your neighbours can be a daunting task. At Leasehold Valuers, we explain what is involved in these transactions in clear, jargon-free language.
Getting a valuation is the first step of the process but we can also give you an indication of all the likely costs involved from beginning to end, including the legal fees.
To learn more, please visit: leasehold-valuers.com
To book a free consultation with Leasehold Valuers, register your place at one of our upcoming Leasehold Roadshow events
As chartered surveyors and RICS Registered Valuers, we offer a range of valuation services. We work exclusively for leaseholders.
- Lease extensions of flats
- Freehold purchases of flats and houses
- Effective negotiation of lease extension premiums and freehold purchase prices
- Expert representation at residential property tribunals
- Court and Tribunal-compliant reports for Absent Landlord cases
- Professional RICS valuation reports for tax, probate, matrimonial and litigation
- Advice on the ‘staircasing’ of shared ownership and Help to Buy properties
- Assistance with the apportionment of Section 5 purchase prices
“Very professional and we arrived at a much better outcome than had I accepted an extortionate informal offer from my freeholder. Sophie at Leasehold Valuers was particularly helpful throughout this protracted process.”
Miss Lodder, South London
“I received service beyond my expectations. Leasehold Valuers helped me to push to a resolution; charges are extremely reasonable.”
Mr Hassan, E17
“I found Leasehold Valuers pleasant to deal with and helpful in explaining the process and keeping me advised throughout. I was very satisfied with the eventual outcome and would be happy to recommend them.”
Mr Mott, SW16